A successful team is a team that is aligned to a strong Vision
A successful leader is a person who identifies with themselves as a Leader. He / she recognises the importance of their Intentional Leadership skills and thinking that influences his or her team
A successful leader has clarity of the roadmap on a strategic and tactical level. A solid Plan to actualize the vision
The V.I.P Leadership in Action Course
Fast tracks your success and achievements through creating a clear line of sight to your Vision, through an effective plan that navigates your team to achieve the outcomes and accelerates results well within the timelines.
This course is modular and has a strong coaching element for the leaders
The Power of Vision
A successful team is a team that is aligned to a strong Vision.
Steven Speilberg was rejected from film school, not once…not twice…but three times. And no matter what obstacle or roadblock, he had a vision that kept him moving forward to make it a reality.
Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” Walt Disney had a vision!! And today children and adults alike experience the reality of his vision world wide.
Vision and strategy are both important
But there is a priority to them. Vision always comes first. Always. If you have a clear vision, you will eventually design the right strategy to achieve your vision. If you don’t have a clear vision, no strategy will save you.
Vision is the “Y” of your team, it drives their actions and daily focus, the “Y” activates passions and purpose!
VISION, INTENTIONAL LEADERSHIP AND PLANNING
First dimension to success is..
That Leaders have massive clarity of the “Y” for their team and articulates that in an effective way. Setting a clear Vision, getting clarity of direction and purpose, can ignite passion and meaningful actions in employees. In today’s connected world, employees seek meaning in their roles, and what they do on a daily basis.
The second dimensions to success is..
A Leader requires the skills, acumen and confidence to influence and encourage their team to achieve the Vision. Intentional Leadership is both a mindset and skill set and at the heart of this powerful program.
The third dimension to success is..
Create a strategic and tactical plan, where high level thinking occurs, strategy is formed and tactical planning and actions based on priorities helps the team navigate to achieving the business or team outcomes.
All Leaders require time out to reflect on the vision and future. If you have articulated a plan, but find the team distracted and going off track, then the only failure of many teams and individuals is that they do not have the essence of a bigger picture or purpose.
The Learning Programme
This program is modular, has a strong coaching element and can be tailored to your current business and people demands”.
8 or 12 hours Intensive workshop – in modular format for flexible delivery.
3 x 4 hour blocks, and 4 x 1 hr coaching sessions (can be webinar based)
- Clarity and focus of a Vision for the next 12months
- Understand the essential Intentional Leadership Skills
- Create your own Leadership Map of your values, qualities and attributes
- Integrate your business values and behaviours into action plans for the team
- Design a tactical plan with three pillars of actions and accountability for your team
- Identify your top 6 critical success factors of success
- Identify the 4 streams of activity that underpin your Vision
- Understand the top 7 habits of effective Leaders
- Implement a time plan for milestone reviews
- Understand Change Management
The Learning Modules
Module 1: Vision Setting
- Understand the 5 stages of Change and Change Management principles
- Implement The Golden Circle approach
- Complete your own Leadership Success Model
- Understand the 3 elements to success
- Identify your 4 streams of success
- Complete your Values and Behaviours Foundation
Module 2: Intentional Leadership Skills and thinking
- Defining the purpose of Leadership – What is Leadership
- Distinctions of Leadership vs Managing
- Design your own Leadership Map
- Understand behaviour drivers
- Identifying your Assumptions and Beliefs as a Leader
- DiSC Profiling tood – Understand your own Leadership Style through leadership Behaviours profile
- 8 Core Essential Qualities of a high performing Leader
Module 3: Design a Strategic and Tactical Plan
- Creating your Blueprint – Strategic and tactical Plan Mapping
- Set Priority actions
- Goal setting, rocks, pebbles and sand
- Locking down your 90 Day action plan
- Eight Week coaching program – post programme (can be extended)
- Coach the Leader sessions for all leaders (either F2F or webinar based – 1:1 or group)