For new, emerging and existing leaders
The Leaders Learning Journey
Fast track your leader's success and achievements through creating a clear line of sight to their organisational Vision, and executing through an effective plan that navigates the team at an accelerated pace to achieve the outcomes well within the timelines.
This programme is modular, can be delivered in any order and has a strong coaching element for the leaders
Vision is the “Y” of your team, it drives their actions and daily focus, the “Y” activates passions and purpose!
A successful team is a team that is aligned to a strong VISION.
- Steven Spielberg was rejected from film school, not once…not twice…but three times. And no matter what obstacle or roadblock, he had a vision that kept him moving forward to make it a reality.
- Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” Walt Disney had a vision!! And today children and adults alike experience the reality of his vision world wide.
The Power of Vision
Vision and strategy are both important, but there is a priority to them. Vision always comes first. Always. If you have a clear vision, you will eventually design the right strategy to achieve your vision. If you don’t have a clear vision, no strategy will save you.
Three Dimensions To A Leaders Success
Outcomes and Takeaways
This program is modular, has a strong coaching element and can be tailored to your current business and people demands”.
- Clarity and focus with a strategic plan ready to implement
- Strength in the Essential Leadership Skills
- An increase awareness of individual Leadership values, qualities and attributes
- Design a tactical plan with three pillars of actions and accountability for your team aligned to your strategic plan
- Listed the 4 streams of activity that underpin actualising your Vision as a Leader
- Understand the top 7 habits of effective Leaders
- Implement a time plan for milestone reviews
- Clarity of a winning business rhythm that works
- 3 modules over a nominated timeframe
- One day Intensive workshop
- 4 hour blocks of learning,
- 4 x 1 hr cohort coaching sessions (can be webinar based)
Module 1: Inspiring Vision and Purpose
- Clarity of Strategic Planning and your team or business objectives
- Set up your priorities matrix
- Clarity and development of your 4 streams of success to achieve your vision and objectives
- Understand the 5 stages of Change and Change Management principles
Module 2: Leadership Style, Identify and Skills
- Defining the purpose of Leadership and finding your WHY.
- Distinctions of Leadership vs Managing
- Design your own Leadership Map
- Understand behaviour drivers
- Identifying your Assumptions and Beliefs as a Leader
- Understand your own Leadership Style through leadership Behaviours profile
- Coaching your team to success - skills and tools
- 8 Core Essential Qualities of a high performing Leader
Module 3: Design a Strategic and Tactical Plan
- Creating your Blueprint – Strategic and tactical Plan Mapping
- Set Priority actions
- Goal setting, rocks, pebbles and sand
- Locking down your first 90 Day action plan
Implementation Coaching - 8 Cohort Sessions
Eight coaching sessions throughout the Learning Journey to sustain implementation, new habits and achievement of strategic or team objectives (based on duration of programme delivery).